In this article, we shine the spotlight on Secura, our partners for hosting software applications in the cloud. Eque2 has been working with Secura since 2016 and are our dedicated partner for hosting all suitable products across the Eque2 portfolio. In this article, you will find out a bit more about Secura and their impressive credentials as a leading provider of secure cloud hosting solutions.
Who are Secura?
Established in 2001, Secura are experts in SaaS hosting and supporting web applications that are critical to business processes. Secura cloud services are delivered from two of the UK’s leading Tier 3 data centres owned by an award-winning operator, whose clients include some of the UK’s leading banks, cloud vendors, systems integrators and telecommunications companies.
How do Secura approach data security?
Secura take on-site security at their data centres very seriously and have put rigorous measures and procedures in place to ensure the protection of data held at their facilities. In addition, Secura’s hosting infrastructure supports this by being secure by design, offering high availability to their customers through resilient connectivity and no single points of failure.
Some key features of the Secura Data Centre infrastructure include:
- Security: Secura Data Centres are manned 24x7x365 with full authentication and access policy control and the very latest security measures.
- Connectivity: Secura’s private 10Gb/s network is diversely connected to multiple providers to ensure an uninterrupted service.
- Data Backup: All data stored at the facility is regularly backed up to protect you against loss of information
- Technology: The data centres sites boast state of the art technology which support delivery of hosting in an efficient, sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
What accreditations do they have?
Secura are committed to following industry best practice and this is demonstrated by the management and security accreditations they have obtained which are detailed below:
- ISO 27001: Information Security Management
- ISO 9001: Quality Management
- ISO 20000: I.T. Service Management
You can view the facility and find out more about security measures in this video:
Partnership with Eque2
Justin Moule, Managing Director (Commercial) at Eque2 commented: “We are delighted to cement our partnership with Secura having selected them as the hosting provider for all of our suitable applications, including Construct and EVision. More and more of the businesses we talk to are keen to explore the benefits to their business of hosting applications in the cloud and reduce their reliance on maintaining and upgrading on-premise hardware to protect their data and systems. We are delighted to be able to satisfy this requirement for our customers alongside a company with the kind of consultative approach and impressive credentials as Secura.”
Ollie Beaton, CEO of Secura noted “Having provided hosted applications for numerous construction companies, we have a solid understanding of requirements of customers like those currently using Construct and EVision. We look forward to using this knowledge to provide an uninterrupted, resilient and secure solution for Eque2 customers.”