Chartway Group (Chartway) are an award-winning developer operating across the South East based in Kent. Chartway was launched in 2009 and its business divisions consist of; Chartway Construction, Chartway Civil Engineering, Westerhill Homes, BBS Construction and CGL Drylining.
The Group specialises in providing a full range of construction services and continue to maintain strong growth year-on-year. The Group was also named the fastest-growing private company in Kent, as well as being twice included in ‘The Sunday Times’ Fast Track 100 and identified as one of London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to ‘Inspire Britain’.
As a result of recent and planned future growth, Chartway were looking to find a complete ERP solution for the business that will tie all departments and companies into one fully integrated enterprise solution. As a long-term partner of Chartway, Eque2 was committed to helping the business scale up as it continues to grow.
The scope of the project was to provide a consolidated reporting approach across the business and to transition across from the Construct for Sage 200 solution which was in use.
Chartway’s dedicated account management team at Eque2 recognised the need for Chartway to scale up quickly and efficiently and therefore presented the business with Eque2’s enterprise EVision Housebuilding solution.
EVision Housebuilding is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a scalable, flexible platform which requires no costly bespoke elements, and enables a business to automate and streamline the full construction project lifecycle from initial bid through to final accounts – all accessible via the cloud and a range of devices.
As the architect of Construct for Sage 200, Eque2 have experience in the migration of customers from solutions designed for small to medium sized businesses up to its enterprise-level ‘EVision Housebuilding’ solutions as and when required.
To make this move as straightforward as possible, Eque2 has developed a structured implementation and data migration methodology, specifically designed to support businesses like Chartway when they wish to scale up from one platform to another, including;
- Moving data between platforms
- Providing lifetime access to data held in Construct for Sage 200
- Dedicated user training programmes which build on existing system knowledge
- Formal internal handovers between support and account management teams
Chartway Group have also chosen to adopt the following complimentary modules;
- Eque2 Housebuilding – Build-by-module solution with housebuilding-specific functionality providing a competitive advantage to increase speed, efficiency, and accuracy within one integrated solution covering; land purchase through to build and sales stages.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Core business finance solution built on the latest Microsoft technology, allowing you to automate and streamline processes. Highly adaptable, scalable, and rich with features available on cloud or on-premise, accessible at any time on any device, with role-tailored dashboards and integration with Office 365 apps for Construction.
- Advanced Detailed Reporting – Integrated report writing module allowing you to present data in any required form and allows drill-down back to the source data in EVision. This allows you to be self-sufficient in all areas of business reporting, from simple ad-hoc reports through to full management and consolidated accounts reporting.
- Document Capture – Manages the import of documents, streamlines processing and managing documents such as purchase invoices and includes automated vendor detection, documents overview, inward registration and much more. Using 3-way matching, invoices can be matched automatically to existing purchase orders or receipts, as well as approved and posted if amounts are within predefined thresholds.
- Document Output – Manages the issuing of any EVision generated document via email and allows the management of any branding.
- Enterprise Estimating – Full Estimating and cost planning system with fully integrated measurement solution and post-contract module for managing the project once site commences. Includes the ability to carry out 2D, 3D & BIM take offs as well as online tender enquiries to manage the subcontractor interaction during tender preparation.
- Payroll – Eque2’s integrated module that allows the full control of Payroll processes through a unified employee record. The module will deal with all requirements both Irish and UK. System contains timesheet processing.
- Mobile Tick Sheets – a mobile app that allows remote users to track progress and upload photos and comments as work proceeds. All updates feed straight into the core system for future reference and payment processing.
If you would like more information on how Eque2’s EVision Housebuilding software could help your business support its future plans, please get in touch to arrange your free non-obligatory demo by calling us on 0161 939 0111 or by emailing us at [email protected].
For more information on Chartway Group, please visit: https://www.chartwaygroup.co.uk/