To deliver consultancy services implementing Eque2’s Construction for Sage software at customer sites and working remotely from home or from Eque2 offices within a defined timescale and to a professional standard. To provide the customer with a truly excellent software implementation experience following Eque2’s implementation methodology.
- To manage the implementation process including analysis, software installation, Training and go live support for Construction for Sage projects.
- To deliver product training courses.
- To provide advice and guidance to the customers as required.
- To provide additional consultancy services as required.
- To liaise with customers to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Ensure that customer expectations are managed
- Sage 50 and /or Sage 200 Certificates
- Sage Payroll
- Microsoft SQL server
- Finance qualifications
- Sound IT background
- Construction estimating would be ideal but not required.
- Candidates must have knowledge of construction terminology and processes including CIS, retentions & applications etc.
- Candidates must have a sound understanding of accounting principles including double entry accounts, nominal/general ledger, P&L & balance sheet etc.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- Worked within Construction industry
- MS Office
- Knowledge of Finance and accounting
- IT experience to include networking
- Good communicator
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Previous experience of having worked within a Professional Services Environment
- Experience of having provided exceptional customer service
- Experience of having managed client relationships
- Experience of project delivery
- Experience with software implementation and business change methodologies
- Driving licence with ability to travel to any customer site in the UK
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work to be carried out. A job description does not imply that the duties stated are the only ones to be performed by the job holder. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction as requested by their manager.
The Company reserves the right to make reasonable amendments to your job description if our changing needs or your ability make that necessary or desirable.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.