Competitive Salary (Permanent, Full-time) & excellent benefits package (Pension, Health Benefits Cash Plan, Income protection, Cyclescheme, Perkbox Discounts).
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Support specialist to join our Newcastle based team.
As an Eque2 Technical Support Consultant you will provide telephone and email Technical Support to Eque2 Customers and Business Partners on our market-leading ERP business management software. This is a varied and challenging role working within a team based in our Newburn (Newcastle) Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer service ethic and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
- Ability to manage and prioritise personal workload and demonstrate a proactive approach
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
Required Experience and Knowledge
- An understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles an advantage
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role, supporting Accounting, Payroll or ERP software
- Experience with Sage 50 or equivalent Accounting software an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL queries an advantage
EQUE2 provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction and contracting industry and is proud to be a leading Microsoft and Sage partner. Delivering solutions to our vertical market sector, we have a record of growth and success in the deployment of our market leading solutions.