We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Clerk to join our Finance team.
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Based in our Manchester Office
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager you will work alongside the existing four team members and will be based at our Manchester office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- All Sales Ledger invoices for new orders, support renewals, professional service invoices and rechargeable expenses invoices. Includes scanning and emailing invoices to customers, and also franking or sending invoices in the post as required
- Updating the cashflow forecast with all sales invoices and expected payment dates
- Updating the Deferred Income schedules for all support invoices and ensuring they are recognised over the correct period
- Updating commission schedules with all relevant invoice details
- Raising pre-invoicing advice notes for relevant customers for renewals
- Preparing spreadsheets with support renewals for Business Partners and customers for checking by the Finance Manager before sending pre-invoicing advice notes / invoices.
- Setting up of Direct Debit collections from customers.
- Dealing with queries from colleagues and customers.
- General ad-hoc admin when required and also cover for other finance functions when staff are on leave (Purchase ledger, banking and credit control)
Qualifications and Skills
- Accuracy and efficiency, with good communication and organisational skills.
- Quality focus on all work undertaken.
- Must be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in an Accounts Clerk role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Accounting systems.
EQUE2 provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction and contracting industry and is proud to be a leading Microsoft and Sage partner. Delivering solutions to our vertical market sector, we have a record of growth and success in the deployment of our market leading solutions.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the role to [email protected]