Eque2 provide a full suite of software solutions for the Construction sector.
£16M turnover and growing rapidly with offices in Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Farnham and Maidenhead. This is an internal sales role based out of Newcastle office selling our range of cloud solutions to small contractors with turnover up to £3m.
The main focus of the role is to create opportunities for our newly launched range of Cloud products, demonstrating them online to prospects and closing subscription based orders.
• Following up inbound leads from website and other marketing initiatives
• Making outbound calls to potential prospects, on the back of regular marketing campaigns.
• Demonstrating our products to individual companies or to groups online using GoToMeeting
• Owning the opportunity, negotiating terms and closing deals over the phone
• Selling a range of Saas / subscription-based solutions
Prerequisites and Attributes
• At least 24 months experience in an internal / office sales role
• Good understanding of the sales cycle for subscription-based solutions
• Demonstrable track record of achieving results in fast-paced environment
• Ability to be able to learn product functionality with a view to demonstrating to prospects online
• Able to effectively communicate verbally and write compelling professional emails
• Excellent administration and good use of CRM
Advantageous – Need at least one of the top 3
1) Broad understanding of the construction industry would be useful
2) Experience working for a software company preferably with an understanding of how to demonstrate product online
3) Understanding of accounts, payroll or other operational software products
• Telephone interview
• Face to face interview
Training and Prospects
• Detailed training and induction, that includes product, process, technology and selling skills
• Excellent career prospects; with clearly defined career development program, created around the candidate’s key strengths (our most successful field sales/account management team members come from our internal sales team)
• The potential for this to develop into a field sales or other more senior role
• £25k with achievable £12k commission uncapped
• Generous pension scheme
• Life assurance
• 25 day’s holiday
EQUE2 provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction and contracting industry and is proud to be a leading Microsoft partner. Delivering solutions to our vertical market sector, we have a record of growth and success in the deployment of our market-leading solutions.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the role to [email protected]