As an Eque2 Frontline Support Analyst you will provide telephone and email Support to Eque2 Customers on our ERP business management software. This is a varied and challenging role working within a team based in our Glasgow City Centre Office.
Competitive Salary (Permanent, Full-time)
Based in our Glasgow Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer service ethic and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to communicate to customers at a variety of levels
- Ability to manage and prioritise personal workload and demonstrate a proactive approach
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot effectively
Required Experience and Knowledge
- An understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles
- Previous experience in a Support role, supporting ERP software
- Previous Experience with Payroll an advantage
EQUE2 provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction and contracting industry and is proud to be a leading Microsoft partner. Delivering solutions to our vertical market sector, we have a record of growth and success in the deployment of our market leading solutions.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the role to [email protected]