We have a great opportunity for a Technical Implementation Consultant to join our growing team.
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Due to the expansion of our existing consultancy team, we are seeking an experienced Technical Implementation Consultant to join our successful business.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to deliver exceptional consultancy services to our customer sites for projects within the Upper Mid-Market (UMM) range of products sold by Eque2. The software is mostly based on MS Dynamic NAV/Business Central and has to be delivered to a defined timescale and to a professional standard following MS Surestep Methodology.
- To undertake software installation and software upgrades for new and existing customers.
- To carry out data migration work for Eque2 UMM projects checking integrity of customer’s data.
- To apply builds and hotfixes as required.
- To deliver Jet Reports and Jet Report Writing training
- To install, carry out Analysis, configure and to provide training and Go Live Support for Continia or Zetadocs expenses modules.
- To deliver MS stationery reports and Stationery Report Writing training
- To test software system changes and any bespoke customised changes.
- To provide advice and guidance to the customers as required.
- To provide additional consultancy services as required.
- To liaise with customers to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Business Information Systems or relevant IT qualifications
Experience/ Skills/ Knowledge
- MS Dynamic NAV and Business Central to latest version
- SQL server / development
- SQL Reports
- Crystal Reports
- Business intelligence
- Systems testing
- Advanced MS Office including Excel
- Experience with Large software project implementations
- Good communicator up to Director level in large business.
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Previous experience of having worked within a Professional Services Environment
- Experience of having managed client relationships
- Experience of project delivery
- Experience with software implementation and business change methodologies
- Ability to travel to any customer sites in the UK (when Covid permits)
EQUE2 provides dedicated software specifically designed to meet the needs of the construction and contracting industry and is proud to be a leading Microsoft and Sage partner. Delivering solutions to our vertical market sector, we have a record of growth and success in the deployment of our market-leading solutions.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the role to [email protected]