We have a great opportunity for a UMM Business Consultant to join our expanding team.
Due to team expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Business Consultant to deliver software consultancy to customers (on site and home office work) for the Upper Mid Market range of products sold by Eque2.
Our software is mostly based on MS Dynamic NAV and has to be delivered to a defined timescale and to a professional standard.
Competitive negotiable salary + car allowance and benefit
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Knowledge of Finance and accounting
- Knowledge of Construction and related Industries
- Experience with large software project implementations
- IT experience
- Good communicator up to Director level in large businesses
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Previous experience of having worked within a Professional Services Environment within IT
- Experience of having provided exceptional customer service
- Experience of having managed client relationships
- Experience of project delivery
- Experience with software implementation and business change methodologies
- Ideally possessing some Dynamics NAV experience
- MS Office Suite
- Jet, ZetaDocs
- Ability to travel to any customer sites in the UK
- To manage the implementation process including analysis, configuration, data migration, workshops, Training and go live support for Eque2 UMM projects.
- To produce analysis reports and all project documentation within the defined implementation delivery process.
- To check the quality of the customer supplied data as part of data migration work.
- To deliver product training courses and documentation.
- To specify any required system changes.
- To test software system changes/customisations.
- To help manage the transfer of the system to support and produce the required documentation.
- To provide advice and guidance to the customers as required.
- To provide additional consultancy services as required.
- To liaise with customers to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Ensure that customer expectations are managed
- Pre-emp potential problems and challenges, identifying and managing risk as appropriate.