We have a great opportunity for a UMM Business Consultant to join our expanding team.
Due to team expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Business Consultant to deliver software consultancy to customers (on-site and home office work) for the Upper Mid Market range of products sold by Eque2.
Competitive negotiable salary + car allowance and benefit
To deliver consultancy at customer sites and working remotely from home or Eque2 offices for projects within the Upper Mid-Market (UMM) range of products sold by Eque2. The software is mostly based on MS Dynamic NAV/Business Central and has to be delivered to a defined timescale and to a professional standard.
To provide the customer with a truly excellent software implementation experience following Eque2’s implementation methodology.
- To manage the implementation process including analysis, configuration, data migration, workshops, training and go-live support for Eque2 UMM projects.
- To produce analysis reports and all project documentation within the defined implementation delivery process.
- To check the quality of the customer-supplied data as part of data migration work.
- To deliver product training courses and documentation.
- To specify any required system changes.
- To test software system changes/customisations.
- To help manage the transfer of the system to support and produce the required documentation.
- To provide advice and guidance to the customers as required.
- To provide additional consultancy services as required.
- To liaise with customers to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Ensure that customer expectations are managed.
- Finance/Accountancy qualifications
- Sound IT background
- Driving Licence
Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- MS Office – intermediate/advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Finance and accounting within Construction and relates Industries
- Experience with Large software project implementations
- IT experience
- Good communicator up to Director level in a large business.
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Previous experience of having worked within a Professional Services Environment
- Experience of having managed client relationships
- Experience of project delivery
- Experience with software implementation and business change methodologies
- Ability to travel to any customer sites in the UK (when Covid permits)
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Business Central (NAV) would be an advantage
- Some experience of using Rapidstart would be of benefit
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work to be carried out. A job description does not imply that the duties stated are the only ones to be performed by the job holder. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction as requested by their manager.
The Company reserves the right to make reasonable amendments to your job description if our changing needs or your ability make that necessary or desirable.